MY SOUTHAMPTON ESSENTIALS
For me, summer is all about lightening up. I like to change from basic and black,
and begin to incorporate fun, shimmery elements in a lighter palette. My new AERIN
concept store in Southampton is filled with everything I love for the beach season,
including the elegant ivory sunglasses and the perfect gold link bracelet.
Here are my warm-weather must-haves from my new shop:
1) I think your home should change a bit with the seasons, and just like your wardrobe,
the easiest way to make the change is with accessories.
My gold-dipped Lamp Shell brings an instant summery vibe to a bookshelf or a desk.
2) I love that layered necklace look, but it can be tricky to pull off
without it looking messy. My Patmos Multi Strand Long
Necklace makes it totally effortless to get the look.
3) My Gold Link Bracelet is a sophisticated update that looks as
perfect with white jeans as it does a cocktail dress.
4) A colorful tablecloth, fresh cut flowers, a table set outside, and
a few pretty accessories like my gold Starfish, and you have a
effortless summer table.
5) Everything you need to achieve a sun-kissed look all in one gold
compact—the AERIN Summer Palette.
6) The perfect sandal should be able to go from beach to cocktails like
my Gold Salinas Sandal. Available on AERIN.com
7) Pretty glosses with just the right amount of warm color, Beach Rose
and Lovebird were designed exclusively for my Southampton store.
8) Isobel Sunglasses in a cool beige are a stylish alternative to my winter tortoise frames.
9) Packing light for the weekend is all about finding items that do double
duty. This fun straw pouch can be used to carry makeup in your
overnight bag, but is stylish enough to use as a clutch for a night out.